HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY MEMBERSHIP CARD?
If you purchase your membership at the museum, your card will be ready in one hour. If you purchase online, you can pick up your card using the confirmation email that is sent to you. For membership sales completed over the phone or through the mail, membership cards are typically mailed within 5-7 business days.
We request all members bring their membership card when they visit the museum. Don’t forget that cards with five stamps are eligible for a monthly Mystery draw.
I’VE LOST MY MEMBERSHIP CARD, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You can visit the museum without your membership card. Guest Services will look up your membership number, using your photo ID. To obtain a new card, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the museum to request a new card. Your first reprint will be complimentary, future reprints will have a $5 processing fee.
Memberships make a wonderful gift year-round gift. Purchase one for a friend or relative. Visit the website, phone or mail your request and we will send to you or directly to the recipient with a special message included.
WHAT IS THE PLUS1 FEATURE?
Plus1 allows our Members to bring an additional guest, once per month. Guest must be accompanied by Member.
WHAT IS THE PLUS2 FEATURE?
Plus2 allows our Members to bring an additional guest, twice per month. Guest must be accompanied by Member.
DO ADULT MEMBERS OF A FAMILY MEMBERSHIP NEED TO BE PRESENT FOR PLUS1/2?
Plus1/2 may be used whenever a member is present. Your children are considered members, therefore a guest (over 18 if children under age) may accompany them to the museum.
HOW DO RECIPROCAL MEMBERSHIPS WORK?
Reciprocal memberships allow members of participating museums free admission by showing their Museum membership card at the participating museums. Reciprocal Museums: We are currently updating our list.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be placed on hold, unless specified by the Museum.
- Fees and benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Membership may not be share by multiple households.
- Membership cards are required at each museum visit.
- Members and permitted guests are subject to the rules and regulations of the Wallaceburg and District Museum (Museum).
- Members and guests assume all risks and dangers of personal injury, property damage, and other hazards incidental or in any way related to the visit, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the visit and releases the Museum, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates from all liability for same arising from the visit.
- The Museum reserves the right to expel from the premises any person and/or revoke the membership, without refund, of any member where the presence or conduct of the member or guest is deemed
objectionable by The Museum in its sole discretion, or who fails to comply with all security measures and applicable laws.
- The Museum reserves the right to limit articles brought onto the premises, and to limit large bags and similar items.
- Flash photography is prohibited; and still and video images may not be reproduced for commercial use without written consent from The Museum.
- The Museum manages Members’ personal information in accordance with applicable law. The Museum may use Members’ personal information to provide goods and services, research, and send certain marketing and other materials of the Museum to Members.